The meme works as follows. You post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).
1. Once while driving on the freeway, they guy next to me grabbed my nuts and squeezed them so hard I couldn't control the pedals. Despite my pleas, he wouldn't let go. So I knocked him out cold using a back-fist without taking my eyes off the road.
2. I once kicked a 300 pound man through a wall.
3. In my one day on the job as a bouncer I subdued an armed robber using only two-finger techniques.
4. During a public sword demonstration I accidentally slipped, falling off the stage--however I landed, balanced, on the back of an audience member's chair.
5. While competing in the Gay Olympics in the 1990's, I won the Gold Medal in Wrestling and then on the podium gave a speech in which I refused to accept the medal on the grounds that the Gay Olympics was discriminating against Transgender competitors.
6. While on a tour of the maximum security section of Folsom Prison, in the yard I was attacked by a gang of 4 Nazis. I ripped out two of their throats with my bare hands before the guards had a chance to shoot them.
I tag Jianghu, Old Tai Chi Guy, Tai Chi in the Park, Real Tai Chi, and Bookworm.